cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anyone know if SAP Business One SP1 PL4 is compatible with the newly available SQL Server 2005 SP1?

thanks,

Grace

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yi,

I do not believe that SAP Business One 2005A SP01 has been tested with MS SQL Server 2005 SP1. The documentation for the Patch level does not state that this has been tested. You may want to submit a note directly to SAP Support.

HTH,

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have verified with the local ( australia) office and they say it is ( SP01) supports SQL server 2005 . I would like to know any contraditions to this .

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Indika,

SAP Business One 2005A SP01 is the only version of Business One that it supported to use MS SQL Server 2005. The question was if MS SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 1 was supported with Business One and to my knowledge SAP has not tested MS SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 1 yet.

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does SAP B1 <b>2004 b</b> supports SQL server 2005?

Mayur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am running SQL 2005 SP1 with SBO without any problems. I am not sure if it is supported. SP1 for SQL solves a major memory problem that they had before SP1.

Our local SAP guys says that SQL 2005 is only supported on SBO 2005 SP1.

Hope it helps,

Adele

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm running MSSQL 2005 under SBO 2005B SP00 PL02.

Until now, we don't have outstanding problems. And Korean LPE said, 2005 only support MSSQL 2005.

BR,

Hyunil.

0 Kudos

It seems MS SQL 2005 SP1 is still not officially supported by SAP B1 2005A SP01 PL09, so every time we run Microsoft Update, MS SQL 2005 SP1 is skipped...

Message was edited by: Yi Liao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I installed the SAP 2004B before with the SQL Server Express 2005. Running fine but didn't go for in-depth testing. Will try to run again the installation tonight and will update the results here later.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would wait until SAP officially announces support for MSSQL 2005 SP1 before installing it in a production environment. It is also worth noting that SBO does not currently have official support for 64-bit environments.

Henry