cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity in stockkeeping unit is zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

While processing the COGI errors there is one material having the mesaage"Quantity in stockkeeping unit is zero". Could any one help me how to process from COGI or how to clear this error of materila.

Need solution highly appreciated.

Regards

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check the base unit of measurable and alternate unit of measurement in material master and there ratio.

The problem may occur if the units in the material master have not been correctly maintained for the material of the component.

If you have not defined the base unit of measure as the smallest unit between base unit of measure and alternative unit of measure, then there are always problems when you convert between these units.

When you determine the requirement quantity, it can happen that a requirements quantity could be determined in unit of entry, however, quantity = 0 is calculated when you convert in the base unit of measure.

Example:

Base unit of measure: UN

Alternative UM: M

Conversion rule: 1 UN = 40000 M

Requirement quantity in unit of entry: 10 M

Conversion in base unit of measure: 10 M / 40000 = 0.00025 = 0.000 UN

The creation of components (table RESB) and stock-keeping units (table J_3ABDSI) with requirement quantity in base unit of measure = Zero

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Brahmankar,

Thank you for your quick reply. I agree with you. In my COGI list material having BOU = TO , Unit of entry is KG (0.200kg). I have maintained Unit of issue in KGs. How i should resolve this issue or clear from COGI list. Please give me an idea.

Regards

Srini.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In standard SAP it is not possible to post the any good movement with Zero stock. System will not allow you to post in COGI also.

Delete the error from gOGI it self as there is no meaning to post Zero quantity good issue.

To control this please use the correct unit of measurement is material master. Smallest UOM should be user base unit of measurement.

Second control point is OPK4 setting for incorrect good movement terminate.To avoid such type of error.

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Brahmankar,

I am quite clear. Thank you so much

Regard,

Srini

Answers (0)