cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BW 7.0 Authorization problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

we have the following problem on our project and I hope someone can help us!

First some input:

We are working with Net weaver 2004s (SAP BW 7.0) and my user has the following profiles S_A.SYSTEM and SAP_ALL. We have loaded the following data model from BC: C0-OM-CCA and are working with info cube 0CCA_C11 (Costs and Allocation. It was possible to load data records from R/3 without errors.

Now the problem:

If we want to see the content of our info cube (without any selection) we get the following error messages:

Message no. EYE007: You do not have sufficient authorization

Diagnosis: You do not have sufficient authorization for the requested data records.

Procedure: Either select other data records or get the required authorizations from your administrator.

Message no. RS_EXECPETION251: User XX does not have authorization for Info Provider 0CCA_C11

No further Information.

Does someone know this problem and can help us? Maybe it is really a bug or it has something to do with the new authorization concept of SAP BW 7.0

Thanks for your help and support!

Jessica

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

PKing
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jessica,

please assign 0BI_ALL to the user in rsecadmin.

Bye,

Petra

former_member192700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jessica,

please search the forums first before posting questions. This avoids redundant effort and saves time and resources of your peers.

There are many threads available if you search with the search criteria “Authorization”.

Cheers

SAP NetWeaver BI Organisation

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jessica,

I got the same problem. I am not abele to see data in the cube (in BWQ System)

It says Authorization error (Message no. EYE007 & Message no. RS_EXCEPTION251)

If you found the solution for you problem, please share with me.

Thanks in advance

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jessica,

I would start standard authority tracing for your user in transaction ST01. But the authorization concept changed a lot. You should check

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/61/8c3842bb58f83ae10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm">Analysis authorization</a> and <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/61/8c3842bb58f83ae10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm">New authorization objects</a>.

Personally I would add SAP_NEW to your authorization that contains all new authorization objects or even better switch first back to the old authorization concept via SAP Customizing Implementation Guide -> SAP NetWeaver -> Business Intelligence -> Reporting-Relevant Settings -> General Reporting Settings -> Analysis Authorizations: Select Concept.

Best regards

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jessica,

I guess you would get better response in BI in SAP NetWeaver 2004s forum for your post:

Bye

Dinesh