cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control Billing to billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

The freight pricing condition is a manual condition which is being updated during Billing. I want this pricing condition to flow to the Commercial billing also which has a different billing doc type. Commercial Billing is being done for multiple billing doc-nos together. Please let me know how to achieve this. I have tried to do copy control billing to billing however one commercial inv is generated for each billing number which is enterred instead of one billing document for multiple billing documents.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We could resolve this problem by adding the freight pricing condition in the Delivery. Hence teh freight was updated manually during delivery and this then flowed into excise invoice as well as commercial invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Monica,

Please refer to

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/PricingProcedurein+SD

The freight condition should maintain in pricing procedure so that it could pull the condition during SO creation. Hope thsi clarifies your queries. TQ

rgds,

nema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Nema. Freight is a manual pricing condition in the pricing procedure. However the Freight value is updated during billing stage. And the commercial invoice is to be created based on the proforma invoice. Hence this will not help.

Regards,

Monica

Former Member
0 Kudos

As a first step, try carrying out a split analysis to see why SAP has decided that two items should be billed separately.

As a second step, use that information to try and track down the likely culprit - a requirement in a copying routine that is causing items to be billed separately instead of combined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx James for answering but my sceanrio is different. In this we create the Proforma Invoice at the time of despatch the despatch section an dthen later Finance deptt creates the commercial invoice for a group of deliveries for which the Proforma Invoice has already been generated. My query is that the freight condition updated during Proforma invoice should flow to teh commercial invoice.

Regards,

Monica