cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD Certification in USA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 3 years of exp in SD module for X company. I am going to USA next month for my personel work and will stay there for 20 days. SInce its not an official trip from my company,

Am I Eligible to give the SD Certification my own or i need to get the approval certificate from my company?

Can i call the SAP USA and book for the exam?.

If I can, please let me know what are all the documents i need to provide them?.

Thanks for your support.

Sri.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you have implementation exp & that too is approved by your employer ( Employer need to approve your experience details) then you can sit.

Please check similar kind of questions have been answered before by SAP pros.

I guess, even in US the rule is same though please check once with others, as I have no idea about the US mechanism but SAP follows same process everywhere as far as my knowledge is concerned.

Thanks

Koushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

> I guess, even in US the rule is same though please check once with others, as I have no idea about the US mechanism but SAP follows same process everywhere as far as my knowledge is concerned.

>

The rules unfortunately are not same everywhere, only in India the rules are different. To take up certification in USA, you can book the exam date online and directly sit for the exam, you wont need any certificate from your employer stating that you have been working with them for so long.

Here is the link to book for the exam:

http://www.sap.com/usa/services/education/certification/exam.epx

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa,

Thanks for the post, please also share if this facility is there in other countries also along with USA...

Thanks

Answers (0)