I have a standard sap script(F130_CONFIRM_01) used in tcode F.18. Instead of modify the same sap script I want to create smart form for the same.
1. is there any standard smart available for it.
2. How can I found the same of driver program to add my smart form in the same?
3. Any other approach to add smart form instead of sap script.
The better solution for this would be to migrate your SAPscript in Z-smartform.
1. For this you need go into samrtforms t-code. Give your samrt form name at the first screen. On same screen follow the path: main menu: Utilities -> Migration -> Import SAPscript Form
2. Save and activate your Smart form. But keep it in mind it is just Layout migration. It is just 30 % of your whole task. Still you need to customize your print program as per your specification.
Then you need configure the NACE t-code as well . Here u can attach your print program to your smart form with any specific output type.
Pls tell me if anything is unclear.
Edited by: Lokesh Tarey on Apr 13, 2010 7:41 AM
Thanks for the valuable response.
As per my understanding if a sap script is called from sap standard program then def thre is one output type associated with it. I am not able to find that out put type. if I get the output type I can migrate my smart form over there.
But here as per answers i have to create one output tyoe with Nace, I am not getting this point. Can you please explain more on this.
1. is there any standard smart available for it. 2. How can I found the same of driver program to add my smart form in the same? 3. Any other approach to add smart form instead of sap script.
1. There is no standard smartform available for F18. You can migrate your sap script to smartform.
2. Go to table TNAPR , enter the scriptname and you can find the driver program.
Note: You need to modify your driver program accordingly and FM's as per user requirement.
3. As smartform is not available:
a) Design a smartform or migrate script.
b) Change your driver program accordingly.
c) Go to NACE assign the form name, program name, access sequences...
Let me know if you need any further help.
Edited by: Mishra.Manas on Apr 13, 2010 10:59 AM
Check the Table entries for this output type in
1.In table NAST , there should be an entry in NAST when the output is
configured in the application document
2. In table TNAPR whether an entery exits or not?
In NACE tcode if it was properly configured then an entry will be there in
So enter this Output type in both above tables and see
if entries are there check the Form name/smartform name and the program name and the Medium etc
As per my knowledge, the SAPSCRIPT form can be configured in OB96 or V_T001F directly. There will be no output type or driver program for this. The program SAPF130K for F.18 itself will call the script. I'm not sure whether smartforms can be configured in OB96.
We can use a customized version of the program or use smartforms by enhancing the current standard program.
If the issue has been resolved, kindly share the solution.