cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Action log & change document update for Material & PRT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Is it possible to track the history or updation of component tab in PM order. I have checked in change document for orders but it is not showing first component added. it only records if we change the quantity,

The requirement is that it should update action log as well in change document for work order when ever we add , delete or update the material in component tab and in the same way for PRT also.

The following setting I have done

SPRO>Plant Maintenance and Customer Service>Maintenance and Service Processing>Maintenance and Service Orders> functions & settings for order types--->Define change Docs collective purc req Indicator , operation no interval

Here I have checked both boxes for materail status change document as well as PRT status change document but still it is not updateing in action log and change document.

Regards

Vishvesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are seperate check boxes for Material change doc and PRT change doc along with Order change doc. Have you activated all of them??

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes I have activated those check boxes but still action log & change documents are not updateing

SPRO>Plant Maintenance and Customer Service>Maintenance and Service Processing>Maintenance and Service Orders> functions & settings for order types--->Define change Docs collective purc req Indicator , operation no interval

Here I have checked both boxes for material status change document as well as PRT status change document but still it is not updating in action log and change document.

Regards

Vishvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes I have activated those check boxes but still action log & change documents are not updating

Here I have checked both boxes for material status change document as well as PRT status change document but still it is not updating in action log and change document.

Regards

Vishvesh

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The change documents / action log will only show details for component changes. The create/delete function will not be visable in detail, you will only see a insert RESB and delete RESB entry in the change documents log.

Deletion of component - once the order is released the component is not physically deleted at table level but is hidden from view. You canuse the option Edit - Display Deletions - On to see these components.

-Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks

But the business requirement is that it should update action log as well in change document for work order when ever we add , delete or update the material in component tab and in the same way for PRT also.

So any way is there for this requirement.

Regards

Vishvesh

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

No, its not possible in standard system. To get change log entries for insert/delete you would need to implement through exits or BADIs. Probably best to maintain your own log in a z-table rather than update the standard tables.

-Paul

Answers (0)