Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME22N GUI STATUS

former_member202079
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I want to Enable button in the application tool bar of the standard transaction Me22n.

AFTER Clicking On INVOICE In ME22N , I Filled The TAX CODE = 'V3' .After That Enter.

Then A Push Button Appears (TAXES).

When I click on TAXES I Got The New Screnn Display TAXES ( GUI status PR_ITEM ) .Here Its Application Toolbar is Inactive.

Only 4 Buttons are there like (Prev , prev+ , Next , Next+)

Is There Any Way To Enable It.?

Regards: Heman(A1) .

Thanks...

CLOSE THIS THREAD

15 REPLIES 15

former_member202079
Participant
0 Kudos

SOLVED

0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

How did you add a button to it? Which user exit did you use? I am asking because I need to do something like yours.

Regards,

William

William Wilstroth

0 Kudos

Hi William ,

That issue i was facing 2 year back ..I Forgot that what was the exact issue.

I have added Custom Screen in PO Header & Item with some Fields, Radio burron  , Button & Table control Using Badi ME_GUI_PO _CUST & Me_process_po_cust. I Think that badi will solve your issue .

Regards .

Hemant(A1)

0 Kudos

HI William,

This is about adding your custom button to standard PF-Status of a standard transaction

Follow below link for your exact solution.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-43465

We implemented this approach in our project for t-codes like ME23N,MIR4,FB03, FBl1N/3N, FAGLL03 etc.

Hope it would be useful to you

Regards

Samal

0 Kudos
Thanks Hemant!
William Wilstroth

0 Kudos
Thanks Samal, this way looked much better! I will give it a try.
William Wilstroth

0 Kudos

Hi Ansumesh,

I have an similar requiremnet to add a custom button in ME21N application tool bar.

As you said you already implemented this for ME23N, Can you please suggest the location/Exit , where I should include my ZGUI_STATUS to include button in application tool bar.

Thanks,

Simadri Sutar

0 Kudos

As I said earlier, there is no specific exit available for this.

You need to find a suitable location where you can implement implcit enhancement.

In our case we implemented it in for ME23N transaction

Class CL_WINDOW_MM,

Method PBO

Implicit enhancement at the ENDMETHOD section.

For reference code..

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-43465

Regards

Ansumesh

0 Kudos

Thanks Ansumesh,

My issue got resolved as per your information. Thanks a lot

Simadri..

0 Kudos

HI,

Sekhar , i have same requirement of replacing standard pf -status with z pf status, how did u attain it? though i found where to replace the code i am not able implement enhancement section..!!!

Pls Help.

0 Kudos

Hello Prakash,

Ansumesh already gave information about this to my question and it was really a good info. As you requested for some more info, please follow as below.

Step 1:  You have to create a z status by copying the standard PF status for me22n.

step 2: create a FM to set thet z status to ME22n.

step 3: at last of PBO methos of cl_window_mm call your FM which set the z status to ME22N.

step 4: find a PAI where function codes of buttons are used (in this case i used include "LMEGUICJL"), to write function for the newely created buttons in my Z status.

Thats it. Enjoy

Simadri

0 Kudos

Thanks Simadri, for your detailed explanation. It made my task easy.

0 Kudos

Hello Sekar, how to create the FM in the step 2 please?

0 Kudos

don't worry solved it.

Regards

Zakir_hussain
Explorer
0 Kudos
  • IM als having requirement to add custom button in me21n, reference code you have provided is unavailbale. could you please explain or send any reference code , so that it will be useful for me