cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating custom routine for VTFL transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anybody suggest me how to write a custom routine in a standard transaction?

My Requirement : In standard transaction ' VTFL ', For each target and source there will be a standard routine assigned, for COPYING REQUIREMENTS. Each routine serves a particular functionality. I need to develop a new functionality. For that, I need to develop my own routine.

Please give me an idea of how to develop a custom routine and include that routine in this standard transaction ( VTFL ).

Any Suggestions are appreciated.

Thanking you in advance,

Regards,

Murali Krishna T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

helllo Murali ,

check tcode VOFM to create a new routines.

regards

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prabhu,

Thanks for your reply. In VOFM transaction, I selected Copying requirement--> Billing documents. In routine number column, I have given some routine number ( custom routine to be created ). After pressing enter key, it is displaying the message "You do not have the authorization to create standard routines". Do I need an access key to create the routine?

Please guide me.

Thanking you,

Regards,

Murali Krishna T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes , you have to give the access key for every creation of new routine .

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.Customised routines have a number range 900-999 and we should be creating the routines only within this range.For ex you can create one with number 901 depedning on what other custom routines that are available within this area (Billing documents)

2.Once you give a customer number,description and click on save you will get the following pop up asking for SSCR key.

3.Copy the routine name say RV60C901 and go to SAP service Market Place and register the object and get the SSCR key.

4.Once you get the key,feed that key in the pop up above and proceed with creation of routine.

5.The reason why we need to register the Object in SAP Service Market place is even though the routine is Custom Routine,it still resides in SAP's standadrd Package.

6.Once logic is incorporated in the Custom routine,activate the routine using RV80HGEN.

If you have any problem in registering the object in SAP Service Market Place,you can google for more.

K.Kiran.