cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST03N Response TIme question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know of a doc that explain what is being measured in the response time monitor specifically "AutoABAP" Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

AutoABAP is the mechanism for collecting CCMS statistics. It usally runs every 5 mimutes in background. There is more information in help.sap.com (search on AUTOABAP).

e.g.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/28/58b3d95bcea54d81e76b2ec122c564/frameset.htm

Cheers,

Mike.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Annoying to see SAP keeps breaking the links... I am sure the link did work before.  Frustrating...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How can I reschedule AutoABAP from every 5 seconds to something else?

AndreasVogel
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Why do you want to change the schedule for AutoABAP? This is a technical job, and SAP recommends not to change this. However, there is a profile parameter <i>rdisp/autoabaptime</i> which controls the schedule (default 300 s).

Regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

In case of high load, certain transaction can be tuned. I just wanted to know, if hypothetically speaking it is required.

Thanks for your reply.

Warm Regards,

Shantanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

I have a requirement in which I should get the favourites of each user and then find the frequency of use of that tcode. Please let me know how I can start with this.

Thanks!

AndreasVogel
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can start with transaction ST03N - User Profile. If you double-click on a line you'll get the tcodes executed by that particular user. From there you can determine the users "favourites". You can perform this task by a program (see my blog <a href="/people/andreas.vogel/blog/2007/04/08/statistical-records-part-4-how-to-read-st03n-datasets-from-db-in-nw2004 to read ST03N datasets from DB in NW2004</a> or for <a href="/people/andreas.vogel/blog/2007/03/16/how-to-read-st03n-datasets-from-db to read ST03N datasets from DB</a>. I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Andreas