Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does CUP HR field Mapping works if HR triggers functionality is not used

anand_ogirala
Explorer
0 Kudos

Guys,

Please help me in answering the following questions.

I have configured CUP User detail Source to SAP HR in CUP 5.3. We would like to pull some extra information from HR into some of the CUP fields. (E.g: Accounting Number should be populated by HR User Company Code). I have added the Field mapping in HR Trigger section. But it is not working. The default standard mapping works where HR Company Code is pulled into CUP Company Field. However, when I mapped the HR company code to CUP accounting number it does not work.

Please remember we are not using the HR trigger functionality and we don't have actions or rules currently setup. Can we still use the HR custom field mapping for Regular CUP requests?

Thanks in advance for your hep.

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anand,

Field mapping under HR Trigger section is only when you set up HR Trigger. Definitely, this won't work. I don't even see any other way to populate any of the SAP HR information without using HR triggers.

Alepsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alepsh,

And, could you create into CUP a custom field and put as mandatory in the CUP Workflow in order to modify the same field into de data in the SU01 (ECC) information?

Best regards,

Víctor M.