cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-alignment in COPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

For some of the Billing Documents, Sales Employee Number did not get derived into COPA.

I created Realignment Run as follows...

Selection Condition:

Company Code

Sales Organization

Sales Order

Convers Rule

Sales Employee Number (Characteristics to be derived again).

When I executed the Realignment Run, the status becomes "successful", but, when I see the log, the records read / hits / derived / Changed is "0" (ZERO).

What am I missing...

Regards

Srikanth Munnaluri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the characteristic couldn't be derived when the original posting happened realignment will only help if you analyse first why the derivation failed and then make changes that will allow a successful derivation in the realignment run. Otherwise, you are just executing the same rules of derivation once again with the same outcome you got originally - in your case: no sales employee could be derived - no changes made to COPA segments.

For example, if sales employee number is derived from customer master data and the field is empty for some customers, the characteristic can not be derived until you fill the field and THEN execute realignment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nikolas,

Thanks for your reply. Actually, Sales Employee Number got derived in Sales Order level. All the Customer Masters have been updated with Sales Employee Numbers (partner function). The main problem is, though, I can see the Sales Employee Number at Sales Order and Billing Document level, it's not getting derived into COPA Document.

Regards

Srikanth Munnaluri

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Note 32878 - SD/CO-PA Transfer representative/sales employee and related notes.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eduardo,

The given User Exit has been in place and worked fine for many years. Only for certain period during last month, Sales Employee Number did not get updated in COPA.

Best Regards

Srikanth Munnaluri

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you apply support-packages? Or an upgrade before the failure?

Regards,

Eduardo