cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending and Paying company codes need to be derived based on Payment method

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have one requirement, based on payment method, sending and paying company code need to be derived.

Basically we have company code 100 to make centralized payment for other company codes. Where there is a specific payment method X under company code 720 (not in any other company code), which is need to be posted in de-centralized method. In other words, paying company code and sending company code should be 720.

Centralized payment need to be made for other than payment method X under the company code 720.

Please let me know any BTE or configuration need to be done.

Thanks,

Ramesh S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

configure - payment method for payment-- maintain payment method -X for company code 720 

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Remove payment Method X in company code 100. Let company code 100 have all other payment methods except X.

2. Then complete transaction FBZP - for Companty code 720. Only payment method X must defined for company code 720

3. When entering parameters F110, remember to create and enter the variant for the relevant program.

Paying Company code: 720

Payment Method: X

complete the rest of the fields:

This should work.

You will have to enter two variants one for other payment methods and other for payment method X

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are not maintaining payment method X in company code 100. Currently the user must enter F110, go to the menu bar, Environment, Maintain config, choose All company codes and select 720. This opens transaction OBVU. The control data Sending company code (V_T042-ABSBU) and Paying company code (V_T042-ZBUKR) are changed to 720. To make de-centralized payment.

Any thought.

Thanks,

Ramesh S

0 Kudos

Hi Derrick, we have the same requirement. I tried your solution and it did not work. Is there something else that is required?

Thanks

Kory Squire

Former Member

Hi.

We have the same issue, could anyone please share if you've found a solution. It seems that nobody's been able to solve this.

Thanks in advance.

Ignacio.

sumitsinha0601us
Explorer
0 Kudos

Did anyone get a solution for this issue? I have the same requirement where I want to have centralized payment only for a specific payment method. For all other payment method, we want to have decentralized payment where the individual company makes their own payments. See the example below:

Company Code 1: US01, Payment Methods: C, D, P/Bank Determination Config: C, D, and P

Company Code 2: US03, Payment Methods: C, D, P/Bank Determination Config: D and P.

Company Code 3: US03, Payment Methods: C, D, P/Bank Determination Config: D and P

In the Config Set Up All Company Code I have mapped US01 as paying company code for all 3 company codes (US01, US02, and US03)

In the Config Set Up Paying Company Codes I have maintained all company codes (US01, US02, and US03).

When I am running Automatic Payment for payment method C for US02 and US03 it is working as expected. Payment is going out of US01.

When I am running Automatic Payment for payment method D or P for US02 and US03 program is still taking US01 for making all the payments.

Am I missing any config here to enable centralized payment at the payment method level?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Sumit