Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the social bookmarking footer

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sirs,

maybe you have noticed you can use a so-called social bookmarking mini-menu to remember your SDN bookmarks. For those who have not noticed, you can open any blog and check the end of the post. I wonder how many people have ever used this and can share some experience. How many of you have ever used these: del.icio.us | Digg | Reddit

Thank you for sharing, have a nice day, everybody, Otto

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

esjewett
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

I do not use them because I don't use any of the services. If it had pinboard.in or Google Reader on it, it would be a lot more likely that I'd use it

Ethan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like that is used a lot, an assumption based on the number of answers:)) Closing. Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looking for other people to share the opinions on the available so-called social bookmarking option and especially for the people to share their ideas about the social networking features that they/we would like to have here on SDN.

Thank you, Otto

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even I have not used these links although have observed them

But for some interesting blogs, I do use the conventional way of copy pasting the link on my Facebook profile to share it with others. Esp. your 2 blogs on careers in SAP.

Cheers!

Zub

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you, but it was not anything special. I just try to be a little empathic and do what I would like the other people do for me. If you like the posts, I am glad, and maybe we could discuss some more topics to write about, I am afraid the journalism beast inside got woken up:)) Thank you anyway, I am glad people do read what I write. Regards Otto

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Personally Ive not found them very delicious and hence dont digg-it. If I have to Re(a)ddit, then I just read it as and when required

pk

Ps: I guess Im too old-fashioned that way

Edited by: kishan P on Apr 30, 2010 2:00 PM