cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SID found for 0UNIT reference cahracteristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

While loading SD transaction data from 2LIS_11_VAITM,VASCL.. the ODS activation got failed. the error message is showing that <b>No SID found</b> for the Values <b>'G07' 'G10'</b> for characteristics <b>0SALES_UNIT</b>, and <b>0TARGET_QU</b>. these are referring <b>0UNIT</b>. now i want to enter or update the values for 0UNIT in <b>T006</b> table. can any one help how to update these values. Please give in detail.

Points will be Give for Helpful answer.

with regards,

sreekanth.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sreekanth,

you can transfer unit from r/3,

rsa1->source system->right click r/3 source system and

'transfer global setting', in next screen mark 'unit' checkbox and option 'update tables' and execute. you may need to schedule this update periodically, also for currency, fiscal variant etc. mark the other checkboxes, and menu program->run in background, schedule the job daily.

also check following oss note.

hope this helps.

Symptom

Message BRAIN 070 appears when you load transaction data into an InfoCube or into an ODS object:"No SID for value '&' of characteristic <...> found".<...> is a characteristic that refers to 0CURRENCY or 0UNIT.

Other terms

0UNIT, 0CURRENCY, BRAIN070

Reason and Prerequisites

As of 3.0B Support Package 9 or 3.1C Support Package 4, only valid values are allowed for currencies and units.A unit is valid if it is in the T006 table and a currency is valid if it is in the TCURC table.Note that there is a conversion exit on the MSEHI field of the T006 table.

Since only internal values can be posted there, you must deactivate the conversion exit during the analysis of the T006 table with transaction SE16 (Settings > User parameter > Tab DataBrowser > Consider conversion exit cannot be selected).

Solution

If you do not find the value in the T006 or TCURC table, you must insert it. Note that the initial value is always allowed.

If you nevertheless receive this error message for the initial value, this means that there is an inconsistency in the SID table for the 0UNIT or 0CURRENCY characteristic. You can eliminate this inconsistency by calling the RSDMD_INITIAL_LINE_INSERT function module with I_CHABASNM = 0UNIT or 0CURRENCY.

If units are loaded in the external format, you must either convert these into the internal format in the transfer or update rules or change the extractor/file.The CONVERSION_EXIT_CUNIT_INPUT function module converts the external value of a unit into the internal value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A.H.P

I have selected R/3 source system and trnsfered global selections. i have selected UNIT and selected Update tables. but when i am Finding for value G10 and G07 in T006 table i am unable to find the value. but no of entries were increased from 220 to 360. please give your ideas.

with regards,

sreekanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if there is no values(G07 etc) in the table in BW Side.

Go and check in SAP R/3 side for the same table? if you find same entry.

you can maintain table in BW in the same manner.

These tables we can maintain in BW side as well.

All the best.

Regards,

Nagesh.

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sreekanth,

use transaction CUNI to enter these values in bw.

(or in r/3 then transfer to bw).

hope this helps.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

Please transfer the global settings..

Also have a look at the programs RSIMPCUST and RSIMPCURR.

Regards,

Marc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It does not worked for me .. still same error ... please help ..

Regards,

Prasanth.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

Go to RSA1->source sysrem-> select ur source sys,right click and say transfer global settings.

Now select unit of measure check box and update table radio button and execute.

Hope this helps

KRREDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sreekanth,

Load hte units from your source system. Right click on the source system in the admin workbench and select transfer global settings.

Cheers

Aneesh