Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESPAREA ORGLEVEL FIELD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

after running the program PFCG_ORGFIELD_CREATE on the field RESPAREA I now have a little problem.

It doesn't seem to work as I thought it would.

I have edited the table KBEROBJ like mentioned in note 698401 and according to the entries I made there I can maintain the values in PFCG (the organizational levels)

These entries are now not used in the node (CO / K-CCA / RESPAREA). I still have the message "Unmaint. Org Level" in the field

Any suggestions what I can do to solve that issue?

br

Scheidleder Alexander

Attached you can find the content RESPAREA-content:

-

KS KS HI KN

A_IMA_REQU KS KS HI PC PH

A_IMA_RESP KS KS HI PC PH

K_ABC BP BP BH

K_CCA KS KS HI KN

K_KOSTL KS KS HI PC PH BP BH OR

K_ORDER OR OR KS HI

K_PCA PC PC PH

-

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

do you see the dustbin-icon next to the resparea field? If so, the values(the blank) has been considered to be entered manually. If the button appears, press it. After that the maintained values from the org-level popup should appear....

b.rgds, Bernhard

4 REPLIES 4

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

do you see the dustbin-icon next to the resparea field? If so, the values(the blank) has been considered to be entered manually. If the button appears, press it. After that the maintained values from the org-level popup should appear....

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

thanks for your quick answer.

In the PFCG there is no Dust-Bin next to the RESPAREA field. But I maintained the Field and in the "maintain CO_OM Responsibility Area" Window I deleted all entries.

Then I deleted all entries in the organizational levels and saved the role.

Afterwards I closed the PFCG and started it again. But no popup appeared

Then I again maintained the values in tthe orgaizational levels - but same situation again.

The CO-OM Responsibility Area(=RESPAREA) still says "Unmaint. org. level".

And another thing - in the organizational levels the entry "CO-OM Responsibility Area" is blue and not black - what does that mean?

Any ideas?

br

Alexander

0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

the problem was that the field had been maintained directly in the master role. Therefore the field lost its attribute as org.level field in the master role. Upon derivation the same happened in the derived child role(s). So the org-level maintenance did not work anymore. Deleting all the direct maintained values (in this cae it was the value ' '(=blank) made everything work fine.

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

thanks for your great help - I really thought had deleted all entries...doesn't seem so.

kr

Alex