Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFBU business transaction required in user status to create Sales Order

jeno_nemeth
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a user status used in WBS elements. The status allows creation of sales documents, quotations and all other SD related stuff but it does not allow FI Postings (business transaction RFBU). This is the goal of the status: allow sales odrer creation and do not allow FI Postings.

The problem is that sales order creation requires "FI Postings" business transaction to be allowed. Does anybody know why? This is not ligical. Creation of sales document is allowed. This should be enough.

Any hints or idea is welcome.

Thanks and regards,

Jeno

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anjireddy_appireddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

WBS element should be released first. After that, when you create Sale order against each wbs element system should allow you to create sale order . how system is behaving right now? I think for creation of sale order user is not getting problem.

Is it ?

jeno_nemeth
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. WBS is Released, of course. System statuses are ok from sales order creation perspective. It looks like that the only problem is the not allowed RFBU in the user status.

J.

anjireddy_appireddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Any way account related (delivery& billing) is not done by sale order creation person. Allow FI Posting allowed to acccount related persons

jeno_nemeth
Explorer
0 Kudos

There is a misunderstanding here. It is not about the users and their authorization. This is the user status of the WBS which does not allow FI Posting. I don't understand why FI Posting is needed for sales order creation. Sales document creation is allowed. That's my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jeno

I am giving answer to this statement -

:I don't understand why FI Posting is needed for sales order creation.

Because

From sales side once sales order created it needs to be posted to FI for GL purpose and that will be taken care from Billing.

Please let me know if you need any thing.

Thanks

Kris

jeno_nemeth
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

Thanks for the answer, that gives explanation at least.

Would you have any idea how to solve the problem? I need a status which allows to create sales orders but doesn't allow to post any invoices. I don't really want to make standard modification or development.

Thanks,

Jeno