cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Menu Path through T-code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to know the SAP menu Path through transaction code e.g. if i know tcode IE01 then how can go to Plant maintenance -technical objects-create technical objects.

AR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Once you log in to SAP.

Use find optoin (Cttrl + F) and type the tcode. it will automactically open the menu upto that tcode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a binocular option at top, do type the tcode there.Mark the indicator for "In technicla names" and remove "in texts".

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Actually i am not able to use search command in SPRO because technical display i am unable to get in SPRO.May i know how to get the technical display in SPRO.

AR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

Rather searching by t.code you can search by Description in the SPRO.

Just select the search tab and input the text you want to search, system will give you all the related nodes with that and when you will click on the node you will come to know the path too.

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should get to know the particular view-name of desired setting.

E.g. enter t-code OIEA you know, press F1, Tech Info, copy field Table name (really it's a view name)

Then go to SM30, enter the View name, press "Customizing" and system will show you the path in SPRO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Igor Bryukhanov,

Your suggestion is working fine.Thanks for this valuable suggestion.

AR

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can find menu paths for all SAP tcodes in SPRO at http://ierp.us/sap-spro/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use tcode "SEARCH_SAP_MENU" to get the path for particular tcode.

If the tcode is used in multiple folders, it will show path for each & every location.

Regards,

Vijay

0 Kudos

hi Former Member

Yes its a correct answer, thanks a lot .

regards

Skrishnan