cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T002 Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP experts,

Could you please explain how to update the T002 table.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just need to find out how are the entries in T002 maintained originally, are they maintained by Basis?

Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

they are delivered by SAP.

The languages in the word are known, it is unlikely that a nation with new language will be detected somewhere in the jungle or in the desert and they will then start with SAP immediatly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry, but the SE16-attempt could be wrong.

Also, one does need own language keys sometimes.

The procedure to maintain the language settings is through transaction I18N. If you need to add own language keys, go to: I18N customizing --> I18N System configuration. You will get the list of the installed languages. Right under the list you can maintain the language list.

If you enter a language key there that is SAP standard - please be aware that (to make that work properly) several other steps must be made in the Operating system, SMLT, RZ10 etc.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This customizing has the languages that are installed in your SAP system.

T002 has much more languages

I tried SM30 by entering T002 and clicking customizing button. SAP did not come back with a customizing knot for T002 maintenance. Hence I recommended the SE16 maintenance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> This customizing has the languages that are installed in your SAP system.

> T002 has much more languages

>

> I tried SM30 by entering T002 and clicking customizing button. SAP did not come back with a customizing knot for T002 maintenance. Hence I recommended the SE16 maintenance.

T002 does not have 'much more' languages. This is not possible. Max. 50 is allowed. Please read documentation on I18N. The customizing described by me will add the T002-entry also.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP note Note 302063 - Correspondence Language

explains how to define a new language.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> SAP note Note 302063 - Correspondence Language

> explains how to define a new language.

For correspondense - as opposed to: system language or RFC language. The OP is sending Idocs around ... so nothing to do with correspondence.

Please read the note you quoted - it says:

correspondence Language in Unicode systems

In a Unicode system, you can increase the number of available

language keys. Note 42305 contains more information about this

option (in the section 'How to extend the language list').

Therefore, it is not generally necessary to set up the a

correspondence language in a Unicode system.

note 42305 says:

Note 42305 - RSCPINST (I18N configuration tool)

... which is I18N !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand that it is a table for languages, I will give a background, we have 2 Production systems, And data from both flow to downstream systems. Lately there has been an error reported which we found out was because there was one entry for a language missing in one of the systems. We think that the error can be solved by maintaining that missing entry.

Please advise how to maintain that entry.

Thanks

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have authorization for debugging you can maintain missing table entry using SE16 / SE16N

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

table maintenance thru SE16.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

T002 is a Language Keys (Component BC-I18) table. It will not update for anytime.In case if u create a language then it will update.

The following fields are available in the table:

SPRAS SPRAS LANG 1 0 Language Key

LASPEZ LASPEZ CHAR 1 0 Language specifications

LAHQ LAHQ CHAR 1 0 Degree of Translation of Language

LAISO LAISO CHAR 2 0 Language according to ISO 639