cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification of expired support message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helow.

Who can say me name of report which can send e-mail to responsible user about expired unprocessing Service Message (after some timeout)?

Edited by: Dmitry Udot on May 7, 2010 3:29 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry,

I am assuming that you have configured the SLA for service desk

if that is the case then use below report

RSPPFPROCESS selection report

Otherwise you need to go development without SLA implementtation based upon the EXTRA-Change Document header information available in the ticket

Hope this ans ur query

Regards

Prakhar

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on May 10, 2010 9:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. Am I understand correct? In case of absance of SLA I need to develop new report to get this aim...

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In standard time duration is always 3 days so if you wan to trigger mail for that you can have one action in your action profile which check and get executed when time expires as per your condition

but if want to trigger mail on various status values with respect to diff time then development is needed.

Regards

Prakhar

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on May 13, 2010 8:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

But what event will triggered by this action?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are only 3 variants of processing time in Action settings:

- Using selected report

- Immediate processing

- when saving document

I can't to understand how to shedule this action as a "Deamon" which will wait when the condition trggered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How about mode "using selected report" I can't to find how it works...

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry,

check this

SLA Escalation Management

In the service process, you can automatically monitor when dates that are defined in the SLA parameters are exceeded by making settings in Escalation Management. You can use Escalation Management to determine any deadline you want to monitor, and the subsequent processes you want to trigger when the deadline is exceeded.

The following information describes how to use the standard procedures deliverd by SAP, and how you can use them to set up your own Escalation Management.

Activities

Using the Standard Procedure:

Assign the date profile SLA Data at Item Level to your service process item category in the activity Assign Date Profile to Item Category and do the same thing for the Monitoring SLA Deadlines action profile in the activity Assign Action Profile to the Item Category.

Set up the RSPPFPROCESS selection report for performing the actions according to your requirements.

Enhancing the Standard Procedure:

Enhance the action profile using your own action definitions. If you want to use your own Smart Form as an output medium, enter the name of the Smart Form in action processing and define the schedulng and start conditions for definition of the action.

Set up the RSPPFPROCESS selection report for performing the actions according to your requirements.

Note:

For more information about actions, see the Customer Relationship Management section in the SAP Library. Choose Basic Functions -> Actions in the CRM Online System. You can also find more information about the RSPPFPROCESS selection report in the Action Monitor section.

Example

You are using the SLA parameter First Response Time. The first response time in a service process was exceeded. The system automatically generates and sends an e-mail to remind the employee responsible about this process and provide him or her with the most important transaction data.

As an enhancement to this escalation, a second e-mail could be sent to the same person, or to a different person after a further period of time has expired.

yes you can use the report Processing using Selection report as this will trigger your action ...schedule this report.

hope prb solved now

Regards

Prakhar

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on May 27, 2010 12:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting similar kind of issue, can I know in standard SLA action profile what conditions I should provide?

It would be great if you can help me.

Thanks in Advance.

Jags