cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F150 : Dunning Letter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Dunning letter procedure (F150) currently creates an output in PDF format but the remqt is to get the output in PDF and alos in text files with some modifications in the text file.

Could anyone pls. help me how to achieve this.

Thanks.

Edited by: Sri KVS on May 20, 2010 9:55 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sri ,

Even i have same requirement can you let me know how you have resolved the issue.

Thank you.mail at vijayahintarlapalli gmail com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your replies. I resolved it.

sylvain_vels
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can test to add an enhancement (implicit must be good) in the F150 program at the end of the printing. You can have the data and write your file same as in an abap program

best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thank you for the promt reply.

But i have found an exit EXIT_SAPF150D_001. could you pls sugget me whether is it fesaible to use this exit for text format.

And can we get a text format from script as we are geting output as PDF, so that i can create a form and download to text format .

Will that work ?

Thanks.

sylvain_vels
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I though that you want to do a file (a text file) like an interface.

In fact, you want a report? is it a simple report or do you want to do a sapscript or a smartforms script?

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want a script form.

example : When dunning F150 is executed ,we will get the output format in PDF form.

But here the reqmt is when executing F150 we have to get the PDF format and also text format (and that text format should not have any logo,header) output.

Thanks.

sylvain_vels
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ok, i see in the transaction F150, you can try with the OPEN FI (transaction FIBF)

OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00001719_E or 'OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00001720_E (called just after 1719)

or you can do an another solution in the fucntion module FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE you can develop an implicit enhancement at the end of the function (for example) and you can do a smaforms or an anoter sapscript form (or even a simple report with some write...). As you want.

Hope it's helpfull

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In F150 i can see only OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00001751_E and OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00001750_E.

Which one should I use and how can you pls explain me the procedure.

Thanks a lot for prompt reply and discussing.

sylvain_vels
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to the FIBF and you will see the processus. You must see the open fi: 1750 and 1751 (F4 Help)

So you can read the description that it will help you to decide. You can see also the function module...OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00001751_E... and see the parameters (SE37)

You must copy the function module as ZOPEN_FI.... with the same parameters... tables exceptions

and after you have to put it in the transaction FIBF with the number of the process 1750 or 1751...

I don't have time to do it now but if you can't do it i can look at it tomorrow.

But i will choose the solution with the enhancement. It's a little bit more simple.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you.

If enhancement is bit easy then we will go with enhancement only.

Pls. help me in developing this.

Which exit to use or if its an implicit enchamncement, where should i code and what should i code ?

Thanks.

sylvain_vels
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

So First of all,

you go to SE37... on FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE

after:

>EDIT> Enhancement operations-->SHOW implicit enhancements options

After:

at the end of the function you will have

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""$"$\SE:(2 ) Function Module FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE, End A

After:

you put your cursor on the line """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

and you go to : EDIT--> ENHancement operations --> create enhancement

after: you choose: type of enhancement CODE...

after: you have to create an enhancement implementation (not composite enhancement)

and You will see at the end of the function that you can developp whatever you want with access to the data of the standard function module

Hope it's helpfull

It's workfine but only for ECC6. if your release is lower so you will try with the open fi

Sylvain

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

What should i write in the implict enhancement (the code), coz i want to make standard F150 out put to text format, as PDF format is already in place with standard SAP.

Thanks

sylvain_vels
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry, here yesterday it was a day off.

For the code, if you want to copy the pdf you have to take the number of spool and convert it in an other pdf (but you will get the same printing). If you want to get an another form (different from the standard: no logo, header ...) you have to do a new form (smartform ou sapscript one) and to call this new form in the enhancement...

if you do a new sapscript form: you should use: open_form.... write_element.... close form (like in the function standard F150_printing_notice)

and if you use a smartform one, you should use the function call function 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME'

to know the function associate at your smarform form.

and after

call function lf_fm_name

exporting

archive_index = toa_dara

archive_index_tab = tsfdara

archive_parameters = arc_params

control_parameters = ls_control_param

mail_appl_obj = ls_mail_appl_obj

mail_recipient = ls_recipient

mail_sender = ls_sender

output_options = ls_composer_param

user_settings = space

is_vbdkr = is_vbdkr

is_nast = is_nast

iv_spras = lv_spras

iv_spras_ag = lv_spras_do

importing

job_output_info = ls_job_info

document_output_info = ls_document_output_info

job_output_options = ls_job_output_options

es_vbdkr = vbdkr

tables

it_tvbdpr = it_tvbdpr

exceptions

formatting_error = 1

internal_error = 2

send_error = 3

user_canceled = 4

others = 5.

for calling the form...

It's depend of what you have to do: sapscript or smartform printing. But you will do a new form, i think

Best regards

Hote it'shelpfull