cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OUTPUT CONDITIONS IN PURCHASE ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When we create purchase order automatic output condition get trigger in purchase order through MN04 or MN05.

Requirement is without deleting current condition records through MN04 or MN05 is it possible there should not be any output trigger in purchase order.

Thanks in Advance

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

What is the purpose of not printing the PO?

Select the message manually and try to delete message before saving the PO.

Thanks

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reason behind is that we are closing old purchase order of old plant and creating new purchase order with reference to old PO and plant in production server.

So while creating new purchase order there should not be automatic output trigger to vendor.

There are many condition records in MN04, deleting the condition records and re-entering it again will take more time.

So I am suggesting is there any configuration changes where I could stop output condition appearing automatically in purchase order and after upload of new purchase order I will retain the old settings back.

Please let me know if more information required.

Thanks

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find below settings from which we can restrict automatic output control in purchase order.

Material managementPurchasingMessagesOutput controlMessage type

Define Message Type for Purchase order.

Click on Maintain Message Types for PO

NEU--Details

Delete the Check box of "Access to Conditions"

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could try one of two things:

1. Change the existing output condition record and replace time of print 4 (immediately) with 3 (via own program). This would prevent output, but would impact on all PO's which were relevant for the existing condition record.

2. Create a new, more specific output condition record to pick up the relevant PO's, and assign time of output 3 to the new condition record.