Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System_callstack: how to relate web dynpro application name to SYREPID in..

0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

We call FM SYSTEM_CALLSTACK in order to check whether the caller application is authorized to read the password. We have a requirement so that we should "hard code" the names of the caller classes/FMs/reports in one ot our methods as follows:

... AND iv_mainprogram <> 'CL_SISE_USER==================CP'

The problem is the following: I also need to introduce a web dynpro application to the list of authorized programs. In development system at run-time, the callstack gives me the value '/1BCWDY/0O2TH29IBQ6Y54KNE1S6==CP' as the caller application (which I can also find in the table D010INC --> MASTER field). However this is system dependent. Therefore I need a way to obtain the name of the web dynpro application (such as R3TR WDYA WD_SISE_GENSTOR_UI that can be found in TADIR) from abap_callstack-mainprogram or vice versa so that I can determine if the caller application would be authorized or not.

Thank you very much in advance, best regards

Ebru

1 REPLY 1

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think that you may use the public attribute WDR_TASK=>APPLICATION_NAME instead of checking the call stack