Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Survey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I''m facing the next problem.

I have modified a survey on crm and when i push the submit button the webbrowser error page appears.

If i do not modify the survey and i push submit everything works fine.

Can anybody tell me how to debug the submit button or tell me what i'm doing wrong?

Thanks!!

Jon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To debbug the survey put the breakpoint to PBO and PAI functions. Which PBO or PAI function is attached to the survey, you can find out under properties of the survey.

About the error problem is probably because one of the node hierarchy is not configured or maybe because of the usage of strange characters.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Robert,

I try to debug the PAI but it does not go into the pai, but if i put a breakpoint in the pbo it goes through it.

Any7 idea?

Thanks

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Function module PBO is run before the survey is displayed.

Function module PAI is run when you choose the Submit button in the survey. The survey runtime calls function module PAI at exit time PAI.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know that PAI is called when you push submit.

What i have seen is that it only goes trough pai when i oipen the sourvey eith fierfox or IE 8.

Any idea?

Thanks!!

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I think you are correct that PAI is called only the first time.

If you will open the survey in SAP GUI, it will be started as I said before, but in WEB UI the page is static and the PAI is not called during the processing of survey. That is also the reason why you can't make dynamic survey in web ui. That is one lackness that I also miss in web ui.

Regards.

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sir

I have configured the survey and it  is not getting saved.I have then given a breakpoint in the PAI function module and then clicked the submit button but its not getting executed.Then i standalone tested it in the service suit ,the debugger is working then.Then i have checked the component in component workbench and then found that there only one button is there and that is back button and that may be the reason its not working.Please suggest should i create a button then call the fm from there? or suggest a better way.

Regards.

Rashmi ranjan behera

Answers (0)