cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TABLE: Currency Exchange Rate (OB08)

Former Member

Dear Friends,

Would you know which SAP table can I find who (a person) maintained a currency exchange rate (OB08) at a particular date? System is giving me RFCU9-KURSP, where RFCU9 is just a structure. Furthermore, tables TCURR and TCURF do not give me the information I need.

Your prompt response is highly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards,

Albert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

Exchange Rate are maintained in table TCURR only and it has got the same fields as in OB08.

I belive you are confused with values in Column Valid From, If you want to get the same in an ABAP report then a SAP Standard function module is available which can convert the values in date format.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

Thanks for replying. I actually need, say, a report if not a table, in which I would be able to see who (a person from our company) maintained the currency exchange rate last week.

Would you have anymore idea?

Best Regards,

Albert

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to activate logging in your system so whenever setting is changed system will capture info..

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SCU3, and see the logs for table TCURR. You will see the changes, only if the log is activated in your system in general and on this particular table.

See this message

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Eli. Table logging is not yet activated in our landscape so I guess I won't really be able to get the information I need. I have read through notes 1916 and 608835, and, as the Basis guy, I would need to assess whether or not my company needs the table logging function.

Again, thank you very much for the help.

Best Regards,

Albert

Answers (0)