cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate BO report in CRM 2007

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning all,

my query is to integrate a customer oriented report from Business Objects in SAP CRM 2007 Web Client.

Is there a way, to display this report in customer's factsheet in a similar way BI reports can?

Thank you for your help,

Chrysanthi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

which release of CRM are you using ?

with EHP01 for CRM 7 there is an Analytics Import wizard

ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using CRM 6.0 release.

Thank you,

Chrysanthi

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

then you can use an application called "OpenDocument". Each document on your BusinessObjects Enterprise system can be called with OpenDocument. If you go to help.sap.com in the BusinessObjects area and look for BusinessObjects Enterprise as product you will find more details

ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ingo,

I already have the relative link of the report from the OpenDocument application. My problem starts when it's time to integrate it in the BP's factsheet in CRM.

Any ideas??

Chrysanthi

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the report can be called as a simple URL - so you can integrate it into the UI via that URL

ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i know several years have passed but i need to do the same work. We have some bo reports to show in the bp_factsheet but we have not idea on how we have to proceed. Do you have any suggestion? We tought to use the mashup mechanism but in the bp factsheet is not available . Only in the account overview. Regards, Roberto

Answers (0)