cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about COGI, COFC, CO1P and CO16N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could anyone give me an introduction about COGI, COFC, CO1P and CO16N?

what kind of scenario will go to which T-code as above?

Is there any relationship between these t-code? I remember when I processed a record in CO1P, some "old" error appeared again in COGI, why?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Find below the terminology as given by our experts :

1.COGI : COGI - Keep track of all the back flushing failure during production confirmation .Any Incorrect Material Movement during the Production Process Order Confirmation related to costing , inventory are captured in COGI.

2.COFC: COFC -Error in calculation of actual costs of the production order ,Reprocessing Errors Actual Costs .

3.CO1P: CO1P is defined for preselected confirmation processes reprocessing. Means suppose in any case during backflusing & auto GR any error occured or this auto processing terminated by system, then we can again process these functions with CO1P.pecifically usefull while background processing of backflush or Auto GR. Where any batch job got cancelled or completed with error for specific production orders, then we can re run these PO's with CO1P.

4.CO16N reprocessing of incorrect confirmation the vvariant we use in this is no set parameter it will look on entire production which has several plant to look up. when seen result of our batch job it was finished but the duration was huge, even duration was huge we did not see in the Job log any time-out error, it seems it ok.

Regards

JH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thank you for your answer.

but about CO1P, we don't have batch job for GI&GR, We do GI via backflashing and GR via confimation (control key setting). but we still got entries in CO1P somtimes.

BR

Rocvel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member335796
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

COGI - During automatic goods movements, if there is any errors the errors will be updated in the Table AFFW or in the Transaction COGI.

COFC - like the above, all the errors in cost calculations during confirmations will be updated in the Transaction COFC.

We can restrict the entry of errors in these tables with the Customization setting in OPK4 (but from R/3 version 4.7 only)

CO1P is to process the decoupled confirmtions.

In general to clear the entries (goods movements, soct posting etc.) execution of CORUPROC is the best option.

But, if we want to post the decoupled postings, CO1P is used. so, if you clear old entries with CO1P, then there may be a problem with the Posting date during goods movements, then there will be entries in COGI.

Hope this helps..

Best Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thank you, once again,

But I still don't understand "decoupled confirmtions" and "decoupled posting".

you said "CO1P is to process the decoupled confirmtions". what is the difference between with normal confirmation and the decoupled confirmtions? (I used to assume that CO1P is to process confirmation error).

THX