cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jar file has no source attachment

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've created a custom B2B application using the step-by-step guide, but am having trouble viewing the Java code within the SAP delivered classes. For example, when I try to look up the code within the ShowProductDetailAction.class, I get the following message:

The jar file sap.comcrmisaisacoredefault.jar has no source attachment.

You can attach the source by clicking Attach Source below.

Where can I find the source for the jar files? I am new to the ISA / NWDI world, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Steve

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You need to read sap note [628325|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=628325] regarding source code access for the ISA application.

Hope this helps

Regards

Jamal

mark_foley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

The request for source code is only valid for erlase 4.0 . For later releases the source code for ISA has been downloaded as part of NWDI - usually to the location:

..\sap.com\crm\b2b\_comp\gen\default\src\java\src.zip

Mark

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone!

I was able to find the source code at

...\.dtc\0\DCs\sap.com\crm\isa\isacore\_comp\gen\default\public\default\src\java\

Cheers,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can find the source code from the location Arshi has mentioned. If you want to access the source code in NWDS, right click on the JAR file->Properties->select Java Source Attachment ->browse to the SRC.zip and apply the settings.

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Get your java files from here.

If you want the complete standard java codebase than go to your server deployment path for your standard application which would be something like D:\usr\sap\SBX\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\crm~b2b. If you click on crm~b2b folder there you will find src.zip. This src.zip is the standard java source code for all the java files.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Arshi

devendervb
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to see the standard code,

[user link|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/HowtocreatecustomApplicationinE-commerce5.0without+NWDI]

in that image open src.

if you need code for standard b2b open b2b....

hope this will help you,

regards,

Devender V