cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual excise pass on (TRADING)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

There is issue in actual excise passon in trading case. Please suggest something..

During purchase

For 15 qty

BED is 6753

Edu Cess@2% is 135.06

HCESS @1% is 67.53

I have entered purchase by creating some formula..

Now during Sale client wants

for 15 qty

Unit Price=6000

Packing@2% 2186.56

BED is 6753

Edu Cess@2% is 135.06

HCESS @1% is 67.53

VAT@12.5% 13941.16

Add Tax@1% 1115.29

Im not able to create formula as the client wants that excise duty should be exactly same as during purchase. but i cant show as i have to show packing @2% in my sale tax code thats why i can't use the same tax code i had use during purchase because there was no packing...And so im not able to match the document value..

What to do? Can you suggest tax code?

Waiting for reply..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

for as such sale (Trader) .. u cannot change the tax amount in Sale Order & Delivery .. U can Change in Outgoing Excise invoice & AR Invoice

Purchase We can Edit the Tax Amount in All documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed

Thanks for reply..

If i create sales order , delivery with wrong amount and then create A/R invoice with correct by editing tax amount...

Will it be fine??

What u suggest? Is the business practice fine?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh.....

The Trading excise is like as it is.

You no need to change the tax code. How you explained it happens the same in SAP

But you need to use the assessable field also.

In your first post whatever you gave the example you take that example but only you put purchase price into the assasable field while sale. It will deduct that much excise amt as you system deducted while purchase. Try this one......

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check this

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any other suggestion please....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Which SBO version you are using ??

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP 2007 B 10 pl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Basically you cannot create tax code cause right not you have packing 2 % and if you have some other charges then how it will work?? And in Trading scenario you cannot charge BEDCessHcess on your unit price you have to just pass on it according to your selected purchase so if you create tax code it will differed always. So Make it tax code with 0 % and while creating sales put tax amounts manually. If you don't want to put manually you can do it through SDK.

Thanks,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

system does not allow to add tax manually during sale..

Am i right? Let me know if some settings need to be done to allow manually adding tax..