cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find Ship to party number for a Sale doc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently, I have a sale doc number with type ZDR (Debit memo request). Could you please let me know how can I get the ship to party number for that document number.

In General, Could you please show me how to get ship-to party number for a sale doc with all sale doc type ?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Your answer is helpful. However, From developer point of view, I want to know what tables the data is fetched.

Or what is the logic from that Tcode VA02 and VA03 get the ship to party.

For example: with a sale doc type ZSYO (system order). Go to table vbfa pass the sale order to field vbelv,

Get the Follow-doc(which is delivery number) with type 'J' (Delivery). From that delivery number we can get the ship-to-party from table likp.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to table VBPA. Here you will find all the partners for the sales order.

Hope this will help you !!!

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please note down the sales order Table name and Field name.

Table Name : KUWEV

Field Name : KUNNR

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Your answer is correct, I just go to table VBPA pass the sale doc number & choose the partner function as ship to party, then I can get the ship-to-party ID.

Hi Sandipsinh,

The KUWEV is the customer master data view that is used in standard T-code. However It is not a table, therefore I can't get data from it.

Hi senya_1111,

You know, with a sale order we have only one sold-to-party. However, we can have several corresponding ship-to-partys.

Moreover, In table VBAK(Sale order header) we just have sold-to-party not ship-to-party. That means we can get wrong value in case ship-to-party is not the same as sold-to-party.

Overall, Thank all of you for your opinion.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VBAK- VBELN pass it to VBFA- Document Flow to get the delivery number --> pass that delivery number in LIKP to get Ship to party

but my question is

do you apply different Header in the copy control - Order Requirement (Sales order To Delivery Document)

if no , then you can get it from the sales order itself, because same ship to party will be copied to delivery document

Regards

Senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto VA02 or VA03 ,enter sales document number

Menu bar choose Goto --> Header --> Partner Tab

you can see all the partner assiged to that particular document

Regards

Senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can go in VA02 ---> enter your document no. ---> and see the Ship to Party in third tab.

Regards,

Sandip