cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to assign new fields in work area (cbih02) and risk assessment (cbih12)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

can any body tell me how can i create new fields in work area and risk assessment . it may be in seperate tab.

thanks and regards,

pronoy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pronoy,

You need to first create a class in t-code "cl02" with class type 100. Then, create characteristics in t-code "ct04" for populating allowed values to your new fields. Assign these characteristics to the created class.

Please go to the following path:

spro>EH&S>IH&S>Basic settings>Assign value assignment types to classes

Here create new entry for new value assignment type which will correspond to the new tab.

Select "Value Assignment category" as "IHS" and put the created class in "class" field.

Also, select "Object type asssignment" as "HAS" for risk assessment and "WA" for work area.

Then, do master data match up in "CGCZ" with "Match up val assgn type & char" checkbox activated.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

while giving the value 'HAS' in 'Object type assignment' it is not gtting saved instead it is giving an error message as 'Specifye the key withen the work area'. Please provide me the soluation.

thanks and regards,

Pronoy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you defined the "work area types" in customization for work area management?

Which server you are working on? Is it IDES or client's server?

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am just checking in the training server. can you please elaborate what you told.

thanks and regards,

Pronoy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pronoy,

Please go to spro>IH&S>Work area mgmt.-->specify work area types.

See, if work area types are specified here.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

i can make an entry as 'WA' in ' Object type assignment'. But the error i mentioned previously was showing with 'HAS' i.e risk assessment.

Even by putting 'WA' as a entry in ' Object type assignment' the tab is not getting visible in t-code cbih02.

thanks and regards,

Pronoy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

On cbih02 screen, please go to "Industrial Hygiene & safety Data" tab in a work area to see the new tab assignment.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

now i can see the tabs in ' wa' but need to know why cant i make an entry as 'HAS' in 'Object type assignment' and the error showing is 'Specifye the key withen the work area'.please suggest me a soluation.

thanks and regards,

Pronoy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pronoy,

For me, the specified error is not coming and I am allowed to save the entry. I am unable to get the reason behind error in your case. But, even after saving "HAS" entry, I am not able to see any new tab on any of the risk assessment screens.

Now, I doubt that it is really possible in case of risk assessment. Even if you see SAP help documentation, there, following object types have been only listed for the possibility of additional tab/fileld.

● Data on person affected (in incident/accident log)

● Injury/illness log entry

● Incident/accident log entry

● Measurement project

● Measurement

● Work area (industrial hygiene and safety data)

Please visit following link for help documentation access.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/8a/3b6e361b2fac0be10000009b38f839/frameset.htm

Go to Basic data & general functions>Use of classification system>Prerequisites

So, I am confused now as to whether SAP has included option of "HAS" by mistake.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pronoy/Pavan

It is not possible to have tab pages in Risk Assessment, the way we have in Incidents and Work Areas. SAP have given HAS as an object for Risk Assessment, but it is not possible to assign value assignment types with this particular object.

May be in future, SAP can give some option to have tab pages for Risk Assessment as well.

Regards

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

That is what I was trying to emphasize, though I was not very sure.

Pronoy : Now it seems quite clear that you won't be able to create new tab for "Risk Assessment" screen.

Regards,

Pavan