cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output NOT Generated For SRM PO's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We are upgrading our backend from 4.7 to ECC6. We are having trouble with some of our PO's. PO's that originate in SRM (EC doc type) and copy to ECC do not generate an output. ME9F for the PO displays error: No suitable purchasing documents found.

I manually created EC doc type PO in ECC using the exact information as in the SRM originated EC PO and it works fine and generates necessary output doc.

Any reason why the same PO generated from SRM will not generate output doc, but PO generated in ECC will?

Points for helpful answers will be awarded.

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you in classic scenario or Extended classic ?

In ECS PO messages created in SRM side.

if you want to generate PO message in ECC in ECS , you need little development required in ECC, There is one consulting note 883693 available.

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Jun 5, 2010 2:51 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OSS note 883693 solved the problem. by default output is turned off in ECC for external generated po.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you confirm is output triggering SRM generated PO.If it is generated can you check print PO.It should show print PO.If you get any error then you need check with your ABAPer.Normally it sould give print output.If output is not triggered you need to investigate why output condition not determined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sridhar,

The output determination seems to be fine. As mentioned, when creating a PO of doc type EC directly in ECC output is generated, however the exact same EC po if generated from SRM does NOT generate any output.

As if PO's that originate from an external system will not output when they come into ECC.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK do one thing,go to ME22N transaction then select messages in header you can see determination analysis select ,you can see which access sequence is not satisfying to get output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

"No analysis log" is the message I receive. We have just upgraded QA and the same issue. PO that originates from SRM doesn't generate output, PO originated from ECC directly creates output.

Does upgrading from 4.7 -> 6.0 turn off output messages for externally generated PO's?

regards,