Error Status profile 'ZXXXXXXX' could not be set according to transaction type 'Opportunity Cemex' CRM_ORDERADM_H 520.
Possible causes are:
1. Status profile 'ZXXXXXXX' has not been assigned to object type COH by the system administrator.
2. Initial statuses can be set in status profile 'ZXXXXXXX', which cannot be set using the current document attachment.
3. The current user XXXXXXX does not have the authorization to set an application status.
I checked all above things...
1. Status profile 'ZXXXXXXX' has been assigned to object type COH
2. Initial statuses can be set in status profile 'ZXXXXXXX', which cannot be set using the current document attachment. as you can see below status looks ok..
status nr text L. Nr H. Nr
10 In Process 1 80
20 Completed 20 80
30 Quote 30 80
40 Win 40 80
50 Lose 50 80
60 Partially Win 60 80
61 Delivering 61 80
65 Stand By 65 80
70 Cancel 70 80
3. The current user XXXXXXXX does not have the authorization to set an application status.
Its not true. It happens even with SAP_ALL authorisations.
and Error cant be reproduced when i create new document. No changes have been made to the status profile in the recent past.
Can you please help me on this?
Edited by: latha reddy on May 31, 2010 11:18 AM
I had the same error message.
I added autorizations for the following objects
Cross-application Authorization Objects AAAB
Status Management: Set/Delete User Status B_USERSTAT
Status Management: Set/Delete User Status using Transaction B_USERST_T
This solved the problem.
I didn't test if the second (B_USERST_T) would have been sufficient.