cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lower limit relative and upper limit dropdown in timesheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iu2019ve a question about the time sheet.

In the back end side we set the configuration to scroll down or up the time sheet. Setting Lower limit relative and upper limit relative with Value "2" .Now users can scroll down/up two weeks the timesheet from the key date

Iu2019ve checked In CAT2 tcode and it works fine. If you go back for more than 2 weeks the system returns an error.

But when i go to portal timehseet ,this error is not happening ,not retricting the user.

Allowing the user to move backwards.

How this can be restricted in portal time sheet in ess.

Thanks,

Nachy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stuart_campbell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I am aware SAP provide user exit CATS0003 to help prevent changes to previous weeks

Best wishes

Stuart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stuart,

Do you know if there was an note issued to fix this? Or is the fix still to do an enhancement and add it to CATS0003?

Thanks,

Karen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stuart_campbell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It should be noted that this exit only prevents changes not display

There was moves to release functionality to limit scrolling on Webdynpro - however you would need to open a development request as per www.service.sap.com/rollin to find out what progress has been made

I also saw one customer who inserted a line of custom code to restrict scrolling access -4 weeks

and +6 weeks via sy-datum + 42 and sy-datum - 28 - however a complete solution would require an HR/CATS ABAP'er

Cheers

Stuart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for your suggestion.

is there any way this can be handled through Portal personalization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nachy,

It is not possible using personalisation.it can be acheived only thru code change

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri