cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM datasources 2LIS_05_QE2/QE1 extracts only status 5 records into BI

0 Kudos

All - I need some help from consultants, who worked on QM datasources and observed and experienced the same problem, what I'm facing and if they over come this problem by any custom approach/help from sap by applying any notes.

Problem: The problem we are facing is when we extract data from QM datasources like 2LIS_05_QE1/QE2, these datasources provides only status 5 records from QM result recording tables.

Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, BI 7.0

FYI. I refered SAP note 689368, this tells that its not an error and thats how the datasource have designed for..

Thanks in advance for your help.

scy..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for reply, I will elaborte the issue again. The problem we are facing is as below,

We have few of the inspection lots where we have got reversal indicator in PSA during delta loads. Due to this my quantitaive results are not coming ok. Futher, when we are trying to get the same inspection lots data in RSA3 for checking the actual results (inspection lot was created about 6 months ago) , we are not getting these inspections lots even after filling the setup table. On the contrary we are getting other inspections lots with proper values if we try to load the data with to from range of inspection lots.

Can you please let me know the reason when we are not getting the inspection lot record in RSA3 even though I can see the inspection lot details and its results in QA03 tcode.

Thanks for help.

Regards,

Nagendra

0 Kudos

Any inputs will be rewarded.

Thanks!

former_member188011
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SCY:

Could you please provide more details? What is exactly the problem?

You mentioned that DataSources 2LIS_05_QE1/QE2 "provide only" status 5 records... Are you trying to extract records with a different status?

What kind of validation are you trying to do? (Indicate transaction on R/3 versus BW PSA/DSO/Cube).

Regards,

Francisco Milán.

Edited by: Francisco Milan on Jun 3, 2010 1:56 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Fransico - Thanks for your time to reply to this message.Please find below details which I used to validate.

I used t-code RSA3 to test the extract and also validated the extracted data with data in tables like QASR,QAMR and observed that these extractors brings in only records with status = 5 'Processing completed 'and valuation = A 'Accepted'

Our objective/project requirement is to bring all status and valuations recrords.

Hope my above answers to your question will help to direct me/suggest me with inputs that help me.

Thanks in advance,

scy..

rick_markowski
Explorer
0 Kudos

I know this is an old post, but I would like to know if anyone was able to find a solution or best practice to get all status records and not just status 5.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SCY,

2LIS_05_QE2/QE1 provides only status 5 records because this extractors are designed to give the details about the inspection lots which are processed succesfully.

The solution to get all the records irrespective of there status is to create the generic extractor based on QALS, QASR, QAMR tables.

QALS - inspection creation details

QASR - Sample lot details

QAMR - Sample results details.

As per my knowldge once the Inspection lot is created entry gets created in QALS.

Once the samplets are created records gets created in QASR.

Once sample results are generated then QAMR will hold the information.

Regards,

Ashish

rick_markowski
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for taking the time to respond so quickly to my question on this Ashish. Unfortunately it was an answer I was hoping would not be true and there was a way to have the extractor bring over all statuses. Thanks again.