cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F.13 Clearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

There is a problem with automatic GR/IR clearing . We are using transaction F.13.

Problem is that there is a price difference between GR and IR. It is causes by the following fact. Our local currency is INR. When we buy something in EUR, the GR amount and IR amount is recalculated from EUR to INR according to current exchange rate in SAP. When GR and IR are not created in the same date, then there grow up some differences in SAP, because the exchange rate is being changed in SAP.

Then the automatic GR/IR clearing is not working in F.13 even if the amount in EUR is the same for GR and IR..

Can anyone please advise on this issue ? How can this be corrected ?

Thanks a lot.

srikanth.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member678612
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We just solved for this same issue - WHEN the automatic GR/IR clearing is not working in F.13 even if the AMOUNT in EUR IS the same for GR and IR..

Transaction currency and value may be different and have variance between GR and IR, but Local Currency is same...EUR = EUR

In our case, we run program SAPF124, and specify the CLEARING CURRENCY - in your example it would be EUR.

If you access F.13, you cannot see this Clearing Currency field. It is viewable via Tcode E113, or by going to SA38 -> execute -> see ALL selection parameters.

We have our standard batch job to run F.13 daily. Then, we have a month-end, special batch job that runs after the standard job. This second job is used for specifying the clearing currency... to pick up any remaining uncleared items that fit this scenario.

Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you are talking about transaction F13E. I have tried even doing that F13E by specifying the clearing currency as EUR.

Even then the system outputs the same error message" No Clearing procedures could be carried out " .

In F13E , the Gr/Ir account that we are giving , we have defined the rule for that Gr/Ir account in OB74 as EBELN , EBELP .

Still the system is not clearing, even though i give the clearing currency as EUR and do the transaction F13E.

Please suggest..

Thanks,

Srikanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same issue too. It seems that the small purchase orders clear well but the big framework orders and the scheduling agreements do not.

I am wondering whether it is affected by selecting or not selecting the GR based invoice option?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you try clearing with T.code F13E

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does it mean , we cant clear using F.13 ?

How does this clearing work..Actually what does the system clear?

Please explain a little.

Thanks,

Srik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The base rule for clearing line items in F.13 is system group line items based on crieterion selected in OB74 and check if the balance of this items is zero if not then system will not clear them...as you said there are differences between GR and IR items so that F.13 can not clear them.....even F13E will help if GR and IR both done in same currency..

Regards,

Chintan Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Line items which coloured in green are to be cleared.

Regards,

Chintan Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess green means, the items are already cleared.

Thanks,

Srikanth .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This may be because GR/IR Clearing GL account is not selected with field only balance in local currency

Now the difference will go to Forex Gain/Loss GL account and it must be cleare manually by F-03

Regards,

Chintan Joshi