cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data in 2LIS_02_CGR & 2LIS_02_SCN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

RSO2 is not returning any data for the above purchasing DSs. As per the discussions in this forum it is because EKES is empty. (However both EKET & EKBE have entries.)

Can somebody knowledgable in the Purchasing Extarctors plese confirm this for me ?

Thank you

Dorothy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dorothy,

These are the LO Cockpit extractors. You will be able to extract data from these only after you load their setup tables. There are many postings in this forum regarding the LO data extraction. You can go through them to find more info about houw to extract data from LO.

Thanks and Regards

Subray Hegde

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your R3 source system probably does not manage Vendor confirmations. If any one of the following R3 tables EKET, EKES or EKBE is empty, then Vendor analysis will be incomplete. ie 2LIS_02_SCN & 2LIS_02_CGR will return zero records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dorothy,

I have the same issue. Can you provide some more information on what you mean when you say "Vendor analysis will be incomplete"?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dorothy,

I am woking with the purchasing data and i am facing the same problem what u ae facing , my two extractors 2LIS_02_CGR & 2LIS_02_SCN are not pulling data i filled the set up table and the base tabels have data , the other purchasing extractors such as ITM, SCL are pulling data correctly can u suggest me what did u do to fix this problem.

Regards,

Abhiram