cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a problem about dangerous goods management and SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

our company is in chinese, and have a new business , that is , some material need sale to india from china, before this, all material only sale in chinese.

So when i creat a sale order, and check valid , the sap give me an error : No countries and no mode-of-transport categories could be determined .

but i have do every things about dangerous goods management ,for example , master data and IMG about mode-of-transport categories,etc,

can all experts tell me how to solve this problem?

Edited by: southsealxb on Jun 9, 2010 6:30 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have maintained the route and shipping types,

1) IMG-> logistics execution->shipping->basic shipping functions->routes->define routes->define shipping types and define routes and stages

2) IMG-> logistics execution->shipping->basic shipping functions->routes->route determination->

maintain route determination

in the 2) step, i defined cN(China) as the "country of departure/ departure zone" , and IN (india) as "country of destination /receiving zone" , what's more, i assigned this item to "route determination without weight Group(order)" , in this step, i entered routes that i defined in 1) step .

so , i don't know how to solve this problem, i want to know if i should add some configurations about regulation in dangerous goods management , i have specified some dangerous goods regulation ,for example, ADR_CN(just for china regulation) and CN for validity area , inland waterway for MTrCat,

ADN_CN and CN for validity area , Road for MTrCat,

RID_CN and CN for validity area, Rail for MTrCat,

IMDG and REG_WORLD for validity area, Sea for MTrCat.

then i specified transit countries , in this step , I specified routes i have defined in 1) step , CN for country departure and IN for destination country.

in dangerous goods checks, I specified usage profiles for dangerous goods check methods :

need I specify some regulations for India?

who can solve this problem? thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked that in Customizing for Sales and Distribution under Basic Functions > Routes > Define Routes > Define Shipping Types, Each shipping type used has been assigned a mode of transport.

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, i have done this configuration .

now, this question has been solved, thank you .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that you had maintained the route and proper shipping types.

Regards

Ravindra