Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of new planning level in BPS0 in BW 3.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have to create a new planning layout in BW 3.5 BPS

for this ,I have followed the below procedure:

-Maintained the master data of new keyfigures in Info Object: Key Figure (0MEASURE) in RSA1

-Copied the Similar Planning level in the same Planning area (in which I need to add the new one) and created a new planning level with its subordinate objects and then changed by deleting the keyfigures except # and added the new keyfigures, to be maintained in new planning area and saved.

-Changed the planning layout (which is created automatiacally whne we copied planning level) by deleting the existing key figures except 0KEYFG_FLAG and added the required key figure and saved.

-copied the planning profile and created a new planning profile and changed it with required planning level and package and saved.

-In T-code:upx_mntn1, I could see the new planning level with the required key figure there.

But this new planning profile is not appraring in the CRM server.

As I haven't worked in BPS , please guide me if there is any thing needs to be done or any changes in the procedure followed.

Please share any documentation or links you have ....regarding this

Please share your Ideas

Thanks in advance....

Arjun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Planning Profile has been created in CRM also and hence the configuration is working