cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to open archive link PDF in CRM Webclient UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i developed an own assignmentblock to display the last ERP billing documents for the current BP.

In ERP we attach the printed PDF billing document as a archive link document which is stored on the SAP content server.

I have the requirement to open this PDF document in my own CRM Webclient UI assignmentblock.

I think i need a kind of URL to open the document.

But i have now idea how this URL shall look like and how to generate it.

Or is there another idea for this?

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards

Manfred

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manfred,

Can you explain / show an example of the code that you used in your report that displays the archive link document as well as how you used the transaction launcher to call the report??

Thank you

Jonathan

chhanda_sarkar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Manfred,

I  also have similer requirment. I need to display some snashoot  docuemnts related to a quotation in my crm ui component.

Can you please help me on that how u solved your problem.

Thanks in advance,

Chhanda Sarkar

Iris_Sautter
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have the same question as Manfred.

Has anybody a solution?

Thanks Iris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iris,

i solved the problem with a workaround.

I wrote a small sap gui report with own transaction code to open the PDF.

Afterwards i added this transaction as link with transaction launcher to my own assignmentblock.

This works fine for our users. We have not found a direct way.

Kind regards

Manfred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manfred Feger,

I have a similar situation where in i need to display a document on web ui (help document),

can u please share the details of your program.

Have you saved your file on application server ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

any idea regarding this?

Thanks a lot.

Nice weekend.

Regards

Manfred

Föß
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

Why do you integrate the web ui component GS_CM into your new application?

kind regards, Johann Fößleitner / CADAXO GesmbH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a similar problem, and we solved it. I wrote a paper abou it how to implement the configs and the code to retrieve the pdf file from the printer spool, if you want it, please sem an email to luiz.david at cpmbraxis.com .

regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I have read your answer in the SDN forum thread. Now I would like very much your solution for retrieving pdf files from the printer spool, because I must deliver pdfs from spool to ArchiveLink for a customer.

Can you please send me your paper about how to implement the configs and the code.

Thanks in advance an very best regards,

Friedrich-W.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I have read your answer in the SDN forum thread. Now I would like very much your solution for retrieving pdf files from the printer spool, because I must deliver pdfs from spool to ArchiveLink for a customer.

Can you please send me your paper about how to implement the configs and the code.

Thanks in advance an very best regards,

Friedrich-W.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Can you tell us about the config and code approach to retrieve the PDF file from spool.

Regards

Sweta