Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call SharePoint receiver soap with domain authorazation

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I have a receiver communication channel to connect SharePoint web services that require domain as 1 of the authorization, but in PI receiver channel it only allow username and password to be enter. I try to put <domain>\<username> in the username fields but still got authorization problem. Any idea to include the domain for the authorization?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SharePoint change the authentication to basis authentication.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having the same issue. But our SharePoint Admin explained basic authentication is not secure and we cant change if for a specific user.

Is that only the solution? Changing from windows integrated authentication to basic authentication.

Thanks In Advance,

Kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try to put <domain>\<username> in the username fields but still got authorization problem. Any idea to include the domain for the authorization?

I don't think you can mention domain name in the authentication. If the receiving party configures the URL along with the domain name, then it's workable or you can try using SOAP Action as a separate operation for that doamin, but all the settings needs to be done at the receiving end.

Regards,

Neetesh

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Can you explain more on how to solve the domain authorization? When i test the web service using soapUI by enter username, password and domain it work but getting authorization error when i just enter username and password.

thanks again.