Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE19 does not show implementation but SE24 shows me the z class why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I implemented 2 badis 1) change_matmas 2) check_data.

When I moved it to production and go to SE19 system does not show me the implementation but if I go to SE24 , I can see the implementing z class. What has gone wrong? if there is any problem how can i correct it. I am updating a custom table through these badis and that custom table is not getting updated . That means the badis have not been implemented???

Need help

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You forget some objects in your transport request (forget a request or used a $TMP like local package)

When a new BADI is transported, there must be in the transport request, at least TWO objects

- R3TR SXCI <implementation name> - the Business Add-Ins - Implementations

- R3TR CLAS <generated class name> - the Class (ABAP objects)

Look for the request containing the BADI implementation with transaction SE03 in your dev system, there should be a request with this object, else create a new request with it and transport it (add the implementation via SE01/SE09 or call transaction SE19 and deactivate/reactivate the implementation)

NB: If the BADI implementation belongs to a local package (eg. $TMP) change the object directory entry via SE03 (node : Change Object Directory Entries ) or SE19 (menu : goto, object directory entry) - A transport request will be generated

Regards,

Raymond

14 REPLIES 14

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sanjane,

Check the log for the trasport, if that got any error.

--

Reddy

0 Kudos

Thanks Reddy for your reply.

No error was reported.

What is the method for retransporting the entire object again? And first of all is it an error? How can it happen for both the badis?

Is there any special method of transporting the badis?

0 Kudos

check in the quality and ddevelopement once. no special trasport is needed for BADIs.

--

Reddy

0 Kudos

check in the quality and ddevelopement once. no special trasport is needed for BADIs.

--

Reddy

0 Kudos

I checked the quality and quality also does not show me the se19 for change_matmas:(

0 Kudos

Hi,

Activate all the objects again in new transport request and send to quality and production.

Regards,

preetham

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You forget some objects in your transport request (forget a request or used a $TMP like local package)

When a new BADI is transported, there must be in the transport request, at least TWO objects

- R3TR SXCI <implementation name> - the Business Add-Ins - Implementations

- R3TR CLAS <generated class name> - the Class (ABAP objects)

Look for the request containing the BADI implementation with transaction SE03 in your dev system, there should be a request with this object, else create a new request with it and transport it (add the implementation via SE01/SE09 or call transaction SE19 and deactivate/reactivate the implementation)

NB: If the BADI implementation belongs to a local package (eg. $TMP) change the object directory entry via SE03 (node : Change Object Directory Entries ) or SE19 (menu : goto, object directory entry) - A transport request will be generated

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

I see only CLAS and not the other one , how do I correct this now?

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Thanks Raymond. I see only CLAS , how do I correct it now?

0 Kudos

Just call transaction SE19 - de/reactivate the implementation, if no transport request is asked for by the system, the object is a local non-transportable object, so, as i write above, in SE19 menu, goto, object directory entry and change the package/dev class, so system will ask for a transport request.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Thanks Raymond for your help.