Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion log not showing the pricing condition error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Incompletion log is not showing the mandatory pricing condition error for line item eg., 10.

Here what i require is, the document shouldn't show as complete if the pricing error exists.

How to populate the incompletion log with custom message.

Thanks.

Raviraj.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Check whether the pricing condition is specified as Mandatory in the pricing procedure (Transaction code V/08).

2) Check the incompletion log settings (OVA2). The list of fields in Item level Incompletion log setting should have the field

VBAP-PRSOK.

Custom messages can be appended in incompletion log using the user exit "MV45AFZB", form-routine "USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP". Append required record in the structure XVBUV.

Regards

Vinod

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Check whether the pricing condition is specified as Mandatory in the pricing procedure (Transaction code V/08).

2) Check the incompletion log settings (OVA2). The list of fields in Item level Incompletion log setting should have the field

VBAP-PRSOK.

Custom messages can be appended in incompletion log using the user exit "MV45AFZB", form-routine "USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP". Append required record in the structure XVBUV.

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Thanks for your quick response. I have checked the settings and they all are ok. So i have appended XVBUV with the error log.

It solved the problem. Thanks once again for the response. i have rewarded the points.

Thanks.

raviraj.

0 Kudos

can u pls explain the above process...as i dont know how to do this.. pls. mention the menu path/ tran. code. it will help me to understand the entire thing......