cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when creating entry in PB10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

i am careting entry in PB10 error mess 'THIS STANDARD TEXT DOES NOT HAVE THE CORRECT FORMAT FOR SAPSCRIPT"

what is meaning of thia error message. bec this message dipaly i can't go to next steps.

plz help me

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Urvashi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am facing the same error what you have faced long back. I have tried all possible ways but could not resolve. I would be thankful to you if you can tell me how to resolve this issue.

saif_sabri
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Including SAPscript Texts

You use the text type Include Text of the text node to refer to a SAPscript text that already exists in the system. To identify the text, you need the Text Name, the Text Object, the Text ID, and the Language. This allows you to easily use a text in several forms. In addition, you do not need to load the whole form description to maintain these texts

Procedure

1. Create a text node in the navigation tree of the Form Builder.

2. Enter a unique name for the node and a node description (for example, letter).

3. On the General Attributes tab, choose Include Text as text type.

4. Since you use a text node exclusively to edit a text element, an included text, or a text module, the system only

stores information on the selected type. When you change the text type, the system therefore asks for your

confirmation.

5. In the Text Key box, identify the include text.

• To identify individual text objects, use the search help in this field.

• The search help for the Text Name field allows you to include the attributes of SAPscript texts in the search.

• Use the Language field to specify the language of the text you want to include.

If necessary, format the include text in the Paragraph Formats box:

• The style that is assigned to the text node contains the format for the standard paragraphs (' * '). If you specify a

paragraph format in the Standard paragraph field, you override this format for all standard paragraphs in the

include text with this paragraph format.

• In the First Paragraph field, you can set a paragraph format for the first paragraph of the include text and thereby override the setting in the style. If the Standard paragraph field is empty, all standard paragraphs in the include text are also formatted with this paragraph format.

6. In the Begin list box, choose whether you want the text to start with a new paragraph or just in a new line. You can also choose to append the text directly to the end of the current paragraph.

7. Select the No Error if Text Does Not Exist checkbox if you want the form to be printed even if the include text you refer to does not exist in the system. Otherwise, processing is terminated and an error message appears.

8. If required, use the output options tab to maintain attributes for the style, box, and shading of the text.

Regards from Pakistan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try with PB40 for initial data entry. if still error comes le tme know.

Thanks,

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

as par ur suggestion i am entring the additional data of employee but error come"Applicant number does not exist(choose intial entry action)

i have made Application Action type but it still does not display in Application action,

plz help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

R u maintained applicant no range to ur company code? Maintain applicant no range to ur company code. Let you try it once

Regards

Lakshmi Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain Applicant number range and also check the feature NUMAP.

Regards,

VAsu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I had check NUMAP and i had already assign no range,

but still same error come " Applicant number range not yet assign"

can u tell me how to number range should be assign

may i am doing something wrong

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos