Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table footer gone since EHP4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai all,

since EHP4 all our tablefooters are gone in Webdynpro's

I found out that enabling footervisible property on table does not work for excisting tables,

when adding new table, the property works as expected.

Anyone a clue?

Grtz Richard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the table footers and paginators by adding the following two parameters to the Web Dynpro Application

WDLIGHTSPEED (leave the value field blank)

WDTABLENAVIGATION set to PAGINATOR

Thanks,

Kalyan

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Yes I know that you can get the paginator back if you disable Lightspeed. Basically you are switching back to the 7.0 version of the WD renderer. This is highly unadvisable. You lose all the performance improvements of Lightspeeds, you can't use the SAP_TRADESHOW_PLUS theme, and all the new UI elements and element properties are unusable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai all,

can i conclude that the paginator is replaced by a vertical scroll bar?

In that case i will tell our users that the have to deal with this change.

Grtz

Richard

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

That is the intention - that the scrollbar is the replacement.

eozkan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Kalyan,

Sometimes we need to use the old way to make the mss pages having the same look. Inserting a WD ABAP application in a WD Java Page for instance.

Cheers

Emre

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

isn't it great!? Server side scrolling was implemented as part of NW7.01 (used by EhP4) and is a default for tables.

You can disable it and go back to using the footer and paging through the data, but I've yet to find a user that prefered that approach. (Albeit that I do work in HR and we have a particularly fluffy type of user here ;-).

Have a search about server side scrolling and NW7.01 and you should find plenty of information, including how to disable it and go back to the old style footer scrolling.

Cheers,

Chris