cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding Profile in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

could someone let me know is it possible to do or activate rounding profile in delivery(vlo1n) for sales.

thanks in advance

leo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no answer posting the question again with more info!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

let me explain my requirement more clearly .

1.minimum quanity is 50 ea, delivery unit is 1 carton(i.e 50 in a box). in material master sales org 1 view.

2. stock (mmbe is 65 ea).

rounding profile has been activated.

example:

if i create an order for 80 , bcoz of the rounding profile its rounding up tp 100.

but my confirmed quanity is 65 only bcoz of availble stock.

if i try to deliver in vl01n my picking quantity is coming as 65 bcoz of the available stock.(fine)

-

Here is my requirement,

let the order be the same ie order quantiy 80(i.e 100), confirmed quantity be 65,

but in delivery i want the rounding profile to get activated so that the system rounds down(in my example)off the delivery to 50 ea or 1 carton (since the confirmed quantity is 65 only-- i.e it is rounding down to 50 since the stock is only 65 instead of 100).

is this possible????

if so how??

Help would be very much appreciated.

thanks in advance.

leo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Leo

Your solution lies in the system considering Delivery Units during availability check. Per OSS Note 548779, this is not possible with just R/3 based check, however if you are using APO, I believe this is standard. Are you using APO? Guess not.

So I don't have a clear proposal for you, but here are some ideas:

1) Test using Sales Unit as 'Carton' and see how system behaves.

2) Use user exit in the Rounding Profile ( EXIT_SAPLMDR1_003) to round up/down based on availability check.

3) Use user exit during availability check to try and force the system to use Delivery Units: USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_IN,

USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_OUT in program RV03VFZZ.

Take a look at the following OSS notes:

548779 - FAQ: Delivery units during the availability check

873606 - Rounding problem results in different confirmations

315873 - Usage of customer-specific rounding off methods

303613 - Missing documentation on enhancement MDR10001

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Leo

Your question is rather cryptic. As a configuration point you may activate rounding for a sales/delivery item category. You also need to set up the material master with rounding profile. But are you asking about activating a particular delivery for rounding during creation(VL01N)? I don't think that is possible.