Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At least one amount is required in Document Rows

former_member282786
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am busy importing Journal Entries into our Namibian database but get this eror message:

"At least one amount is required in Document Rows"

All amounts have their relevant Debits & Credits (Account A = (DR) 500, Account B = (CR) 500), now there is one row that has 3 lines to make the Debit and Credit equal out:

Account 125600 = 1530.03 (CR)

Account 701040 = 1210.03 (DR)

Account 700660 = 320.00 (DR)

So all rows have there amounts and the transaction is balanced, I have tried and removed this 3 Lined Row and tested the import same thing and same error message; is there anything I might be missing?

Regards

Kurt Walters

former_member292270
Discoverer
0 Kudos

You can get the same error message when you try to update an not existing journal entry, e.g. when you are using the wrong database.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

zal_parchem2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kurt

Do you have...

RecordKey 1 LIneNum 0

RecordKey 1 LineNum 1

RecordKey 1 LineNum 2

for these three lines???

Regards - Zal

former_member282786
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zal

Thanks very much for your quick reply, I have been able to resolve it, basically I have an import sheet with thousands of Record Keys for the Header and the same for the Lines so basically I located x1 extra Record Key in the Header that was not in the lines and was not meant to be there (when you have been spending to much time infront of these massive import sheets the numbers all start looking the same and at the moment I have multiple of these = 15 Databases).

Thanks very much for the quick response and help

Regards

Kurt Walters

zal_parchem2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kurt -

I know what you are going through...have had the exact same experience (as we probably all have). Make sure you take lots of breaks with that much to do...

Regards - Zal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kurt,

I am having the same error message.  What exactly do you mean by "having thousands of Record Keys for the Header"?  I dont quite understand.

Answers (0)