Hi SAP Expert,
I am doing STOCK Transport process from factory to depot and hitting error while creating excise invoice in Factory.
From SAP help on Creating Excise Invoice, it said :
From the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Indirect Taxes ® Sales/Outbound Movements ® Excise Invoice ® For Sales Order ® Outgoing Excise Invoice Create/Change/Display ®
If you want to create the excise invoice with reference to a pro forma excise invoice or commercial invoice, choose Excise Invoice ® Create.
If you want to create the excise invoice with reference to a delivery note, choose Exc. inv. for delivery ® Create.
Enter the number of the reference document.
- When i created the excise invoice with reference to a STO Delivery Note, i am getting error : " For delivery 800050092 no document of type JEX exist "
- I already setup the config to assign Delivery Type NL to billing type JEXP.
I was doing the steps as below :
1. ME21N u2013 Create Stock Transport Order
2. VL10B u2013 Create Outbound Delivery w.r.t. STO
3. J1IIN u2013 Create Outgoing Excise Invoice w.r.t. Delivery Note
- Anything that i am missing ?
1)Have you maintained the assignment of Billing type JEX to Delivery Type NL ? Path for the same is
Log- Gen--> Tax on Goods -->India -->Out going Exc Invoice --> Assign Billing type to Delivery type You have mentioned your query as JEXP pls check the configuration
2)Check for the excise group you have checked create Excise inv during billing
Thanks for your reply. It is my typo error. I have maintained the delivery type NL to billing type JEX, instead of JEXP
I am getting error :
For delivery 800050092 no document of type JEX exist
Message no. 8I320
The excise reference document defined does not exist for the delivery.
Create the excise reference document before running the excise posting transaction.
- What is it means by create the excise reference document before running the excise posting transaction ? Do I need to create Pro-forma invoice prior to execute transaction J1IIN ?
I did not check the selection for ": Excise Inv during Billing " in my Excise Group maintainance.
I wish to create EI from J1IIN with refer to STO Delivery. Currently the STO is not applicable for billing, therefore i do not plan to create EI with refer to billing document.
But, i am facing error while creating EI from Ext. Delivery. Do i need to create JEX invoice before creating EI for delivery ?