cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page numbering issue on export to PDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using the Crystal Reports for Eclipse to export a report as a PDF. The report contains a grouping which has "reset page number after" set to true. The group name field is not displayed on the report. The problem that I am encountering is that the page number is not being reset. If I export the same report using Crystal Reports 2008, the page numbers are reset correctly. Also, if I display the group name field on the report, the page number also resets correctly when exported through CR for Eclipse. This issue did not occur when using the .jar files from Business Objects 11, it only started when we replaced the .jar files with CR for Eclipse. Is this an issue with CR for Eclipse or is there something I need to change in the report for this new version?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using the latest version of Crystal Reports for Eclipse? There were similar issues that were fixed with the latest version and service packs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I did install the lastest version of Crystal Reports for Eclips as well as the latest service pack for Crystal Reports 2008, but this did not correct the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After some further research it appears to be a known issue with CRJ. It will likely be fixed in the next version of the product.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. We have been able to work around the problem by displaying the group fileld on the report, but setting the font color to white so it cannot be seen by the end user.