Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transaction "test run" value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anyone know (is that even possible) how to get the "test run" value (checked/unchecked) of a standard transaction like CJ44 into a Z-program...I'm using the CALL TRANSACTION statement

thx

petr

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

Try using SUBMIT statement by passing values for selection screen instead of call transaction statement.I think it should work.

Regards,

Twinkal.

0 Kudos

Isn't it that using SUBMIT statement, you can only call the program category "1" - executable program...unfortunately, the CJ44 calls the function pool...

Or how do I do that using SUBMIT?

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

To get the "test run" value ?

This value is always checked by default.

0 Kudos

Yes I know that it's checked as default...but I need to perform my own code after the CJ44 transaction and I need to perform it only after the real run of this tcode and not after the test run...that's why I need to know the value after the user performs that

any suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the following link.I hope it helps you as it is written that with call transaction you can use BDCTAB & fill the parameters values for the screen.

Regards,

Twinkal.

0 Kudos

hi twinkal,

Thanks a lot for your response, but the bdctab solution uses batch input to fill the parameters and no to get them.

I can't see how this can help me to get the parameter "test run" value into my program after the cj44 run.

There is no parameter assigned to the "test run" check box like it is with "project" - this has a parameter 'PSP' and everything is so simple.

Petr

0 Kudos

Hi,

i tried using following code for 'detail lists' for cj44 tcode checkbox as my test run check box comes default checkd.and this code is working fine.

DATA: it_bdcdata  TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF bdcdata,
      wa_bdcdata  TYPE bdcdata.

wa_bdcdata-program = 'SAPLKAZB'.
  wa_bdcdata-dynpro = '1000'.
  wa_bdcdata-dynbegin = 'X'.
  APPEND wa_bdcdata TO it_bdcdata.
  CLEAR: wa_bdcdata.
  wa_bdcdata-fnam = 'RKAUF-LIST'.
  wa_bdcdata-fval = 'X'.
  APPEND wa_bdcdata TO it_bdcdata.

CALL TRANSACTION 'CJ44' USING it_bdcdata
       mode 'E'.

Regards,

Twinkal.

0 Kudos

Hello Twinkal...thanks for the code.

I need the user to have the features of the CJ44 available (also test run).

I do need to give the user freedom to run it in the test run and after it, I need to know if the run was actually "test run" or real run -> in case of real run I need to run additional code.

The call transaction statement is not gicing me back the value of the test run parameter and I think neither does your batch input solution...or does it?

thx and sorry for the unconvenience,

petr

0 Kudos

Does anybody of you have some experiences with implementing the enhancement spots...I've found many of them in the function pool of the CJ44 - could this be a solution, couldn't it.

thx

0 Kudos

solved on a system with enhancement points in include LKAZCF01. The problem still exists on other systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please elaborate the question.

Regards,

Uma Dave